Returning Students Only
- Re-enrolling students must be in compliance with all requirements for enrollment. MOJA reserves the right to refuse re-enrollment to any student or students of families who have demonstrated disharmony regarding the purpose, objectives, standards, policies, rules, and regulations of the school. In addition, no family may be re-admitted unless all financial obligations have been met from the previous school year, the student has positive behavior, and academic progress is being made.
- In private schools like ours, enrollment drives the budgetary process and the competition for securing quality teachers and service providers for the next school year at this time. Due to the need for accurate student data from current MOJA families, we encourage you to complete the re-enrollment process early. MOJA will use the same two-step re-enrollment process as was used for the 2017-2018 school year: complete the online re-enrollment using RenWeb Parents Web and secure your student's spot with the payment of a non-refundable re-enrollment fee. The fee structure for re-enrollment remains unchanged.
Ready to begin the re-enrollment process!
- Required Documents
- Scholarship Award Letter (Step Up For Students Recipients Only)
- Original Physical Examination & Immunization Records
- Photocopy of Medical Insurance Card